[REMOTE] Advertising Manager
CrazyGames.com, a fast-growing browser games platform, is looking for an Advertising Manager (REMOTE). As our Advertising Manager you will manage both our programmatic and non-programmatic advertising. You will help us build the global market-leading casual browser games platform by increasing revenues both for us and the hundreds of game developers in our network.
CrazyGames.com is an HTML5 browser games platform reaching 15 million people per month. In just a few years, we’ve grown from a hobby project to a team of 8 building the 4th fastest-growing tech company based in Belgium (all while staying self-funded and profitable).
Key outcomes for the role:
- Within 2 months, you have a few partnerships in the US in the pipeline for direct video campaigns.
- Within 2 months, you are completing key operational parts, guided by our in-house adops expert.
- Within 3 months, you can analyse experiments and work with the development team to act on them.
- Within 6 months, you have taken responsibility over relationships with advertising partners and keep in touch with them on a regular basis.
- Within 9 months, the new US partnerships for direct video campaigns or premium campaigns are yielding significant results.
- Within 12 months you have taken full responsibility for the non-technical part of our advertising setup and come up with ideas for both high-level and low-level improvements to our monetization.
What we offer:
- 8 talented, skilled, and motivated colleagues (3 in Leuven and 5 remote).
- A lot of responsibility and freedom. We hire only experts and trust them to deliver excellent results.
- A highly optimized display and video header bidding ad setup with multi-million yearly revenues to work on.
- Flexible working hours and location. The results are what count!
- Visits to Belgium: you will visit our office in the vibrant city of Leuven, Belgium 1-3 times per year. We pay for transport and accommodation so you can have fun with the team.
- The opportunity to play games and claim it is work.
Reach out if:
- You are intelligent, efficient, pragmatic, and organised.
- You love experiments and optimization.
- You like reading and analysing new information.
- You can remember the difference between CMP and CPM.
- You have at least basic knowledge of both programmatic and non-programmatic advertising.
- You have worked with Google Ad Manager or a similar ad server.
- You like being part of a small committed team in a results-focused company.