[REMOTE] Product Engineer
CrazyGames.com, a fast-growing browser games platform, is looking for a Product Engineer (REMOTE). As our Product Engineer you will play a crucial role in the execution of our product strategy and help us build the global market-leading casual browser games platform. You will work as a product engineer (a centaur-like mix of product manager and software engineer) for products used by close to 15 million monthly users.
CrazyGames.com is an HTML5 browser games platform reaching close to 15 million people per month. In just a few years, we’ve grown from a hobby project to a team of 7 building the 7th fastest-growest tech company in Belgium (all while staying self-funded and profitable).
Key outcomes for the role:
- Within 1 month, you can fully understand our current game developer SDK and help game developers to integrate it.
- Within 2 months you will have run 5+ A-B tests and put the successful ones in production.
- Within 3 months you have specified and executed new product features that result in a measurable uplift in user engagement.
- Within 6 months you take responsibility for our game developer SDK, working with both game developers and your colleagues inside CrazyGames.
- Within 12 months you will fully understand the high-level architecture of the codebase so that you can work together with our Tech Lead to specify and coordinate large new user features that encompass multiple code projects.
- In your application for this position, please include the phrase "ecosystem of cats and dogs" so that we can focus our evaluation time on candidates who read the description.
What we offer:
- 7 talented, skilled, and motivated colleagues (3 in Leuven and 4 remote).
- A modern tech stack: Node.js, React, TypeScript, GraphQL. Terraform infrastructure on AWS.
- A lot of responsibility and freedom. We hire only experts and trust them to deliver excellent results.
- Flexible working hours and location. The results are what count!
- Visits to Leuven: you will visit our office in Leuven (the world’s capital of beer) 1-3 times per year. We pay for transport and accommodation so you can have fun with the team.
- The opportunity to play games and claim it's work.
Reach out if:
- You are intelligent, efficient, pragmatic, and organised.
- You have managed a website or web product successfully before.
- You have good software engineering skills and knowledge of technical concepts in the context of the web.
- You have an eye for detail and for the big picture.
- You combine knowledge of software development with a business sense, an interest in UX, management skills, and strong analytical skills.